Sunday, March 15, 2015

C4T #2

Emailed Mr. Tashbin regarding first C4T

For my second post in this series, I was asked to comment on the blog DML Central under the author Howard Rheingold's post "KitHub Designed to Empower Young Innovators." I found this post to be very interesting, as it discusses a monthly subscription box available to the younger generations as well as schools. Within this box is a technology-accompanied experiment that can be conducted at home. Rheingold does a phenomenal job of describing the box, in addition to, providing a one-on-one interview with one of the designers from KitHub, Tara Tiger Brown. You can even view the video here!  I told Rheingold about my astonishment with these boxes alongside my love for the idea of "monthly boxes."


No comments:

Post a Comment