Sunday, March 1, 2015

C4K February Summary

For February I was asked to follow the blog of seventh grade student, Max K. Max wrote many great posts during my time following him, and does a fantastic job at reviewing his books.


First post:
In Max's introduction post from Mr. Boylen's 7th grade Literature class, he describes his various hobbies and favorites. He introduces his friends and family. Max and I share various characteristics such as the love for reading and the liking for the color sea foam green. In my comment I reintroduced myself to Max and told him about our similarities. I also informed him about my hobbies and favorites, including my other favorite color. Max writes very well and shows an enjoyment for blogging through his detailed posts.

Second Post: 
In my second response to Max's posts I was able to catch a glimpse of what the book Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was like. Max did a great job at reviewing this book and made me really want to read it! I told Max that I too enjoyed reading J.K. Rowling's work in middle school, even if the books were hard to get into. 

Third Post:
In Max's post on the Deathly Hallows, I was given the challenge of reading the book, as he did another great review! It is clear the Max really enjoys reading, especially novels such as the Harry Potter Series. Although he will no longer be my C4K poster, I still plan on returning to his blog to read his posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment