Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post #5 Part B

ATTN: This blog post is a continuation of blog post 5.
https://lh5.ggpht.com/xISNMehvByzh2OiqV4ozJl1mhoKy_3ngjLny6FXZzlVpzVSsmddw-OosOMEfoy_kSYj9=w300

"My PLN"
Throughout my semester in EDM 310, I have built up a vast personal learning network. I can mainly accredit this success to Twitter. Through the use of twitter's features such as "retweet," I have found so many different teachers across the world who provide ideas for everything needed in the classroom. I have kept track of a lot of my network through pinning blogs, twitter accounts, and websites to Pinterest. I like using Pinterest to track because it will suggest things to "pin" based on my personal boards. I have found resources such as teaching materials, teacher blogs, classroom blogs, twitter accounts, and even "teacher outfits!"



No comments:

Post a Comment